SIG provides security awareness (customised) training to individuals as well as companies and government agencies.
Topics that may be covered include:
- Security awareness from home to the workplace
- Learning the principles of Predictive profiling
- How to act if you notice you are being observed or followed
- Security awareness indoors and outdoors
- Observing incidents (so that useful data can be reported to emergency services)
- Internet use (what can others do with it)
- Inappropriate own behaviour and its possible consequences
- De-escalating aggression
- Desired own behaviour to prevent aggression from others
- How to unobtrusively warn emergency services in case of threat
- Tips to increase security awareness
- (Digital) tools available in the market to raise security awareness.
"A good awareness of security awareness among employees is the basis for preventing calamities"